[IRCA] KSAZ Test update!!!

>From Paul Lotsof: >Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<

>>I just got through to Frank Luna who thinks that it is possible that
he might be able to run the sweep tones and Morse Code IDs.   But
someone must produce the audio and get it to ME right away.   Send
me the MP3 audio and I'll dub it to a CD for Frank to play.

If this is possible it needs to be done hopefully by late Friday<<

Can anyone help?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin