Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KSAZ Test update!!!

Thank you, guys, for taking over. If anyone's wondered where I've been - basically in computer hell.

I've jettisoned my old computer (actually my tech is seeing if he can revive it as a backup system), and bought a new laptop and also a netbook. I'm glad to see there might be the possibility of code and such on the KSAZ test. If you guys can follow through on this one I'd appreciate that - I am way behind on work and my computer desktop is seriously disorganized.

I got the new systems last week, and got them to my tech Tuesday for a proper set-up. So I'm now back in business. But it's going to take me a bit to get my act together.

Saul