[IRCA] 1580 with Spanish

Last night at around the zero hour PDT 1580 was a mish mash of rapidly fluctuating signals and for a while I thought the normally strong and steady KGAL Lebanon OR was off air for some reason but as I found out after half an hour,they were hiding in the mix, and later emerged and came back to their usual strong signal .While they were under I heard some SS talk but couldn't get anything to tell me who or where and the log doesn't show anything on this side of the Mississippi with that format so it could have been a Mexican from Hermosillo running on 10 K at night with call letters as XEDM DM Noticias which I found on a website called Fred Cantu's Meican Radio list. Too bad no ID verification on this one since I don't have a pc at home for an online streaming match.Bill in BC