Re: [IRCA] KWDB 1110

Wow, a 500 watter at 200 miles and across some rough terrain. I guess there's a big difference between scanning from a digitally noisy apartment and having an antenna to give reception a boost.If I'm correct about the topography near  Oak Harbour Wa,which is relatively flat, the KWDB TX site is probably located on level ground near the coastline on Whidbey island and using a mudflat for good ground conductivity (I'm only guessing) Bill in BC.