Re: [IRCA] Very good cx to NW again from IL

Re: [IRCA] Very good cx to NW again from IL

Re: Albertans that I hoped for and before that move to FM. 1310 has strong WIBA to contend with and on 1370 ND was pounding in with rlg organ mx. On 1020 I can phased KDKA, but KJJK Family Friendly Radio is not DXer friendly since they run day power EVERY night. Oh well a couple more from AB would be nice but 1020 would be a long shot even with KJJK behaving.

Kaz: You can forget about hearing CKVH-1020. They've been gone since the beginning of the month. At least 2 months early by my calculations.

Mike in St Isidore, AB