[IRCA] Very good cx to NW again from IL

Still using the NW Phased BOG System and tomorrow will finish my Split Delta Flag in the same direction to compare. I expect a more broadbanded back null from the SDF, but that beamwidths from the PBS are clearly less than the 100 degrees calculated for the SDF. Anyhow, NW cx seemed to improve last night, but tonight is better and with the star of the show being CFYM 1210 with Oldies and calls and Classic Hits 1210 slogans sometimes atop KHAT (still running outta spec at night methinks) with WPHT phased out. Tonight CFYM is about 60 seconds ahead of //mx 1330 CJYM. When cx were even better (a bit stronger to MB/SK and less close skip QRM) 8 days ago, CFYM mx was 30 sec behind !

Anyhow...all the usual MB/SK stuff strong, especially SK on 1190 which I noted in at 1640 local when I hooked up antennas. 1220 from MB is also often blasting loud. Team 1040 BC is sometimes = to WHO !!

Anyone needing OR and not have a local on 1130 should try tomorrow and Tues via sunset skip from about 1830 to 1845 switch time PST. No wonder they complain at News 1130 which incidently was noted in the mix at the extremely early time of 1730 CST. 1130 La Mexicana makes OR easy here. OR also presumed via SSS on 1080 and 1190 and also rlg on 700 after Spokane sports stn switched presumed KGRV (very rare and couldn't keep it good enough to hold it for any sort of ID chance).

A bit later on Chinese briefly atop 1320 presume BC, also rare. Team Sports Network ment on 1410 under my local should be BC (not so rare) BC presumed u/phased WLS sounded rlg as noted before on Sunday eves. W-1440 slogan on 1440 is AB, 2nd time ID'ed mixed with WROK (weak nights here) and ND and traces of MN's Disney. W-1440 was playing rather rare (at least to my ears) oldies.

AB on 1140 faded in at 1715 atop WY's Real Country with WRVA phased. Over to 1060 and at 1717 CST and Classic Country 1060 from Calgary was mixed with KYW phase null. Again early SSS fade in times, but spending much time on channels where I need things from similar regions was fruitless. Oh well if you don't try you don't get.

Re: Albertans that I hoped for and before that move to FM. 1310 has strong WIBA to contend with and on 1370 ND was pounding in with rlg organ mx. On 1020 I can phased KDKA, but KJJK Family Friendly Radio is not DXer friendly since they run day power EVERY night. Oh well a couple more from AB would be nice but 1020 would be a long shot even with KJJK behaving.

None of these were new for me .. oh well  .. 73 KAZ Barrington IL