Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] KOMO-1000

Easy enough here in Barrington IL sometimes o/WMVP phase null but with big fades. CX were considerably better earlier towards the NW. If those cx return, KOMO should be easy to hear further east thru WMVP. To those needing KOMO, they ID lots during news and breaks and the last time I checked they stream online.  73 KAZ