Re: [IRCA] TPs in Seattle on 11-6-10

I wonder. In October, on 1098 I twice heard the Chinese anthem at 1400 and it seems to be the version heard on CNR8. I don't hear enough CNR11 to know what their anthem (if any) sounds like. I didn't have a trace of anything else from the far side of China, so I would be a bit surprised if this was Tibet or nearby. Also, I heard the same stuff last year when 1134 was strong on 1134. I have not heard 1134 this year so maybe it has indeed moved.

Also, last year the 1098 anthem was identical to 1458 at the same time. I'd be inclined to think this is Nei Menggu again this year.

Chuck