[IRCA] TP for 26 Oct from Victoria, BC

Well, things were sort of OK at my first check at 1300UT this morning, but 1340 was a wipe out, and 1410UT, not much better....maybe something happened later, but I was on my way to work by then.  So almost everything I describe below was heard at 1300...

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

none

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

594 JOAK
747 JOIB
774 JOUB

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be
understood by a native speaker

828 JOBB
972 HLCA
1566 HLAZ

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

279 presumed R. Rossii
567 JOIK //594
864 unID; Japanese???
1017 unID, didn't seem //NHK2
1044 possibly CRI??

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

639 and 738 after 1400UT

best wishes,

Nick