Re: [IRCA] IRCA ---I--78 --45--#4 Re: 930 CJYQ

Thanks. BTW, the station in SJ-NB is nowhere what it used to be.
S.

Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] IRCA ---I--78 --45--#4 Re: 930 CJYQ

Saul DX wrote:
Scott, any thoughts on how that will affect CJYQ's signal?
Saul

I don't get the impression it's been performing up to its licensed coverage in recent years anyway...so the move (like any move involving new AM construction) will probably improve their daytime signal somewhat. At night it will continue to be fairly directional, and with lower power than it had at the old site. I don't expect to hear it here!