[IRCA] IRCA ---I--78 --45--#4 Re: 930 CJYQ

[IRCA] IRCA ---I--78 --45--#4 Re: 930 CJYQ

Is there any indication saying why CJYQ St.John's NF wants to reduce night time
power and change Tx location? Could it be a local reception problem? In any case
that move will result in the loss of a few night time listenrs and produce a
closer drop in of a 50KW 930 in another city with almost the same name--Saint
John NB.That could be a bit confusing for people hearing two signals mentioning
what sounds almost the same.But That's just a hypothesis at this time.Bill in BC