[IRCA] TP for 6 Oct from Victoria, BC

Sorry to be missing in action here....some of it is indeed "inaction"...a field trip at work, a DXpedition that I've hardly begun to review, and now antenna and computer problems all at the same time as I'm starting a rather demanding work related course....but I did get a little listening in this morning.  As others have noted, 1400UT seems to be a better time to tune in, as the domestic splatter starts to fade.  Before then, even stronger signals are struggling.   I continue to be amazed at all the Chinese being reported further south of here.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

594 JOAK
603 HLSA //558
774 JOUB

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

747 JOIB
828 JOBB
972 HLCA at 1407UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be
understood by a native speaker

558 HLQH //603
567 JOIK //594
837 CC talk
1566 HLAZ

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

612 EE sound to talk; 4QR
657 hum and talk; N. Korea?
711 HLKA?
756 echoey CC sound later on (1410UT)
855 hum and talk; N. Korea?
936 had an EE sound to it but looped Asia
1053 sounded like the KK jammer
1134 JOQR?
1242 JOLF?
1287 JOHR?
1575 VoA?

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

1098

best wishes,

Nick