Re: [IRCA] TP for 6 Oct from Victoria, BC

Re: [IRCA] TP for 6 Oct from Victoria, BC

<< 936 had an EE sound to it but looped Asia >>

Hi Nick,

936 kHz (presumed Anhui, China) was coming at a good level  here around
1405 with a speech in English, apparently by someone  discussing his
immigration and citizenship in China. It was unusual to hear an  English speech on a
Chinese station, but that station often seems to play  American classic pop
music during the same general time period (right after  1400), for some weird
reason.

73, Gary

In a message dated 10/6/2010 8:07:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,