[IRCA] TP/DU reception

Been following the daily logs by our NW dxers as they look hard for the Asian/DU signals. Seems to me (relying only on memory) that those signals were much better last year at this time. Then again, last year seemed to be an excellent year for everything to the west.

I can't hear anything nowdays but in checking my notes from 1976 & 1977 (two excellent years for TPs) I see that my first excellent reception from TPs (DUs were exceptionally rare for me) was Sep 11 in 1976 & Sep 6 in 1977. Both seasons continued strong into November. Hopefully 2010 will pick up in a hurry as well.

Don Kaskey
S.F. CA