Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-7

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-7

Hi Nick,

Well, the Chinese TP's aren't exactly booming in here, either-- their
strength sounds pretty anemic, compared to this time last year. And the
threshold audio on 756, 936 and 1377 kHz is ghostlike at best.
I did make a recording of Chinese audio on 738-BEL2 this morning, which was
 the first Chinese to come in at a fair level. Last year we had solid
Chinese audio on 639, 738, 936, 1377 and others around this time.

Before really considering one of these large PVC loops you may wish to give
 fair warning to your wife and neighbors, since the fixture is certain to
become  a permanent part of your back yard. Perhaps the reason why my sole
neighbor let  his house go into foreclosure was because he wasn't thrilled
with  the "scenery" across the fence :-)

73, Gary

In a message dated 9/7/2010 9:47:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,