Re: [IRCA] 790 Black gospel likrely Bamberg SC > ON

On Friday 03 September 2010 22:18:01 Saul DX wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> think I actually need WSGW MI...

I recorded 790 again last night, and had better luck this time.  Just before
0000 EDT, I had the wrapup of the "Georgia high school football scorecard"
show, then a nice WQXI ID - a new logging here.  In behind them, I heard YVKC
with a mention of Caracas (relog).  Better yet, at 0500 I had a weak WTSK ID
for another new catch.  No idea whether they were the source of the gospel
music heard at times, but it's possible.

WTNY remains a pest here, but with CIGM out of the picture, 790 has become a
lot more interesting!

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON