Re: [IRCA] FCC Site: The End-All Be-All ??

Re: [IRCA] FCC Site: The End-All Be-All ??

To reduce this further, as a DX'er, I don't care who has notified FCC whether they are on. I care about who is on or off. FCC's data isn't great, but many other sites are maintained from FCC data. This is somewhat similar to comparing data on IBOC stations from iBiquity's lists versus listener-compiled lists, where iBiquity has an incentive to make thier list look bigger.

On things which are often reported to various sites by listeners, of course, it all depends on who reports what to whom.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id