[IRCA] 1010 WSPT WI > Burnt River ON

Heard my first new AM station since acquiring a modified Tecsun 380 - with a ferrite stick antenna added by Gary.

1010 WSPT Steven's Point WI heard last night. No ID noted but the three songs I heard match their playlist, per a station programmer: Doors, Hello I love you, at 3:30 am eastern Friday morning; Beach Boys, Barbara Ann, at 3:15; and City of New Orlans, by Arlo Guthrie, at 3:24. They play oldies at night, I'm told.

Might have had this a few years ago but never caught enough to ID - this time decided to call them. They also stream online live.

I'll take anything new in late May, but this has been on my most-wanted hit-list for awhile. CFRB Toronto was pretty dominant, with WINS NY way behind the lot.

Saul Chernos

Burnt River ON