Re: [IRCA] 1060kHz UNID

I've had no replies to this yet, but thought I'd check again. Does anyone
know who this is?

It isn't WQMV, it isn't KNLV. It most likely isnt KBFL Sptingfield, MO Those
are the only three stations listed on radio locator with a format that would
even remotely play the song I heard, "Rock The Boat" last Saturday(May
15th) at 9:34pm Central

The other stations remotely close to me on 1060kHz are Flemingsburg, KY
which is a directional daytimer, directional away from me and listed as
COUNTRY and 1060 in Newport, TN which is a Daytimer listed as doing gospel.
Im pretty sure WJKY is country as well too.

It also isnt WMCL, thats only about 40 mintues from me, but runs only 2
Watts and I know for SURE it is country.

Any ideas?

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com