Re: [IRCA] 1010 WSPT WI > Burnt River ON

Re: [IRCA] 1010 WSPT WI > Burnt River ON

Hi Saul,

Nice work on logging 1010-WSPT, even during these less-than-optimal DXing
conditions.

I'm happy that you are having fun with the 7.5" loopstick Tecsun  PL-380,
and think that you'll have even more fun with the  modified ULR when
conditions pick up in the fall.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)

In a message dated 5/21/2010 7:01:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,