[IRCA] XEHB Chihuahua on 730

** MEXICO. 730, dominating the channel for a few minutes from 0445 UT Jan 16 on the nondirexional caradio, not XEX, the onetime clear-channel leader, but instead Radio Viva-something, serving Chihuahua and Durango, which fits since it`s XEHB at Hidalgo del Parral, Chihuahua, right on the Durango border. Despite many repetitions of the ID, it was hard to tell what the second word was.

WRTH 2010 shows XEHB on 730 as Radio Viva Vida, 50 kW day and 1 kW night, so suspect it may be on day power.

Uplooked later in the new ``Quick & Easy`` MWList, http://www.mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=3#kHz730
it`s not there! They still have XEHB under its previous identity on 770 whence it moved and where we first heard it long ago.

Then checking another source, Fred Cantú`s Mexico Radio site:
http://mexicoradiotv.com/listchih.htm
We get a different name, Radio Viva Villa! I`ll bet his version is correct since there is a graphic of the logo, very small which needs to be blown up; unfortunately no hotlink to a website.

That name presumably means ``long live Pancho Villa``, a local hero. I wonder what the new IRCA Mexican log shows? (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)