From: gsantull@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: amdxer@xxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dxtip@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 15:10:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [Dx-tip] KEVT 1210?

Tom,

I was listening here in NoVa at about 1-2am MST/ 3-4am EST and I heard WPHT Philly for sure, then some Mexican music broken by a man talking but could not get anything out of him. I also heard a "religious station" under all of it with some guy talking about bibles...was that KGYN? Who would the Mexican music be?

I did not hear code IDs', but did think I heard some "sweep tones" periodically, similar to what we used to hear years ago when a Michigan station would do their monthly frequency tests, with a what I would call a "warbling tone" up and down. Did anyone hear them for sure.

George in Virginia