[IRCA] TP DX 12/15

Hi everyone,

Seeing no postings this morning on TP DX, I am understand why. I was up
at LSR and it was dismal. A few of the powerhouses, 747, 774, 828, 873,
972, 1566, 1575 etc, plus 189 & 279. But that was about it. There was
something on 675 which may have been Vietnam, but too weak to tell. I
was wondering if my antennas were working fine, but the domestic stuff
all has resonable S Meter readings. KNOM was tearing KKOH apart though.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager