Re: [IRCA] Unid news talk on 580?

My notes show this slogan in use at WGAC Augusta GA and WTAG Worcester MA, but Augusta is CBS and Worcester is Fox, if my data are correct.

Good luck,
Tim Noonan/Oak Creek WI
DXing2@xxxxxxx

Markku Jussila wrote:
Hi

On 9th of December 2200 UTC I heard an unid identifying as "Newstalk 5-80
W...." with ABC news. It doesn't fit with anything. Clip available!

73

Markku Jussila
Karperö, Finland