Re: [IRCA] TP DX 12/15

At 19:22 12/15/2009, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Seeing no postings this morning on TP DX, I am understand why. I was up
>at LSR and it was dismal.

I listened at  1505UT for about 10 minutes Patrick, while getting ready for work, and yes, not much action, but some of it was pointing in odd directions.   The only really readable signals were 774 and 1575 (which seemed to be VoA, as was best on the westerly corner fed, which normally rejects Farda).    There was a bit of a fade up on 675 which seemed to be Vietnam.   The rest were "barely there", but 1539 was best on the north Flag which implies UAE, and so was 1107....so I should maybe start looking at Nigel's list of over the pole stations.  Also, 1134 seemed to be //5030 which is also a northerly path.   Otherwise, two stations on 828, two on 603, and 594 rounded it out.

best wishes,

Nick