[IRCA] Beacon 1710 (morse code)

Heard fairly rapid morse code on 1710. Seemed best in USB. Have some of it on tape and will transcribe what I can tomorrow. It ran a long stream of letters twice, which may or may not have included repeated portions (I have no idea how long the text was). Around 2112 EST. On my south wire, with Latin American music station mixing in (have they ever been conclusively IDed?).

Anyhow, it hasn't lingered, and I have no idea what it is.

Saul Chernos

Burnt River ON