[IRCA] Couple of Unids

On 860 just after 2000 EST last night, I had a station with IRN USA
news, followed by the Laurie Roth show (syndicated by IRN).  There
doesn't seem to be any list of affiliates online... in fact, I
haven't identified any 860 stations that carry IRN programming.  Any
ideas?

On 1630, I had a TIS with NWS weather... I've heard some before on
1630, located in OH and PA, but this one went on to do a marine
forecast for western Long Island Sound, which is not something I've
heard before.  An online search didn't turn up any clues (often these
stations are not listed by the FCC, being under NTIA jurisdiction).
Long shot, but maybe someone out there has heard this one, and knows
the location?

TIA,

Barry

--