[IRCA] TP DX this morning

I decided to check the dial this morning before leaving for work at 1435. The upper end seemed pretty dead with only modest carriers on 1566 and 1575. Things got better as I tuned downward and seemed to be best at the very bottom of the dial, so I hit the SDR's record button and headed out the door.

The results were decent enough:

531  carrier, maybe threshold audio
540   weak CNR pips under CBK at 1500
549   Mayak
558 Two stations at 1450 - sedate man dominating with peppy sounding woman in background, the former probably Korea, the latter probably Japan
567   Japan sometimes poking through KVI splatter
576   unid, probably Mayak, poking through KVI splat
585   bits of Japan //594
594   Japan good w/unid CC in background
603   Chinese station dominant, brief bits of KK talk in background
612 JOLK better than normal //594, still there w/pips 1600 after 594 had faded out
620   KGTL mostly dominant o/KPOJ
621   man & woman in Chinese
639   CNR good until KCIS power boost
640   KYUK mixing w/KGVW
648   VoR fair
650   KENI mixing w/.CISL at 1500
657   N Korea good carrier, modest audio
666   JOBK better than normal
670   KDLG good o/KBOI 1500 w/ID & NPR news
675   Japan & Vietnam as noted by Nick
693   JOAB good
711   Het on KIRO but no hope of audio

That's as far as I could go......