[IRCA] The TAs that got away

Jim Renfrew. Holley NY

A phenomenal night for TAs here, but I have to hit the sack, times UTC. Not super strong stuff, but appearing for short periods.

1850    1394+    ALB    TWR
1908    882    UK    BBC Wales
2210    954    UNID    not // CRo1 or Onda Cero
2212    756    GERMANY
2217    945    FRANCE
2218    UNID    talk
2223    855    SPAIN
2224    837    FRANCE
2235    1026    UNID, suspect SPAIN
2236    1089    UK
0134    621    CANARIES.SPAIN
0135    675    NETHERLANDS
0137    864    FRANCE
0139    873    SPAIN?
0140    1107.07    UNID
0145    1215    UK
0150    1422    GERMANY
0152    855    SPAIN
0156    819    EGYPT, NEW
0220    927    BELGIUM
0225    972    GERMANY, plus UNID
0349    819    EGYPT, still in
0359 963 FINLAND - about 60% sure of this,will be new if I can pin it down.
0402    783    SYRIA?  Middle Eastern music
0421    657    ITALY?  Not quite certain that it matched the web audio
0433    747    NETHERLANDS
0435    1116    UNID
0437    558    SPAIN