Re: [IRCA] sort of TA

Similar results here. Checked out things after getting back from Lamont and heard audio on the usual suspects (i.e. 1134 and 1215), with 675 and 855 bordering on audio, but just carriers elsewhere.

Last nights TA's from Lamont were much more interesting, if short-lived. Checking the Perseus recording I found about a 4 minute period of enhanced reception where I was getting middle-east type of audio on 531, 981, & 1098, as well as a good Spanish signal on 1107. That's the only time those 4 signals were noted all night, and I would have caught one, at best, without the Perseus. On the other hand 864 from Armenia was doing well for over half an hour, with no trace of the usual France. We had 531 Faroes for a short while, 855 was Romania early, with Spain later, and CRI via Finland on 963 would show up occassionally. (Likely forgetting something as I'm going from memory, not having unpacked my notes yet.)

73,

Nigel Pimblett
back in Dunmore, Alberta
satya@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I agree - sort of TA tonight.  Audio from 675, 756, 1215 and 1269 good
enough for // with their web sites, but very weak signals.  Perhaps it's a
good night to wrap that new balun you've always been thinking about...

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

Have heard brief audio (quite weak) on 1215 (the best, recognizably EE
talk), 1269, 1575, and very briefly, 594, so far this evening.  Very
spotty though.

Nick