[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 30 October 2009

Or maybe the subject should be "lack of TPs", as the band was, if not
totally devoid of TPs, getting close to it.   As Colin observed, what
life there was was down the bottom of the dial, and mainly only the
Japanese in my case.  Above 900 khz the only two I had with audio were
the Koreans on 972 and 1566 (along with traces of presumed Korea on 1170
in a real jumble).

The only real highlight this morning was what I didn't hear - KSL had
their IBOC turned off.   Chances are it's only a one day thing - too bad
they didn't pick a more useful day.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta