[IRCA] E-100 mixing product

Hi,all:
I also have a mixing product with my E-100 during the day which is 910 KHz
down from semi-local  WBCR ,Alcoa ,Tn.The mixing product is on 560  KHz .It
does not seem to be there at night. I have not tried one of my passive loops
on the mixing product to see if it would vanish.I think it probably will
though.
Carl DeWhitt
Maryville,Tn. 37804