[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 30 Sep 2009

Like others have reported, a drop from yesterday's conditions. But, since my conditions didn't have as far to fall, the difference wasn't as great. Like yesterday, it was mostly Japan, but some of the rarer ones I noted yesterday didn't show today. On the other hand, had a decent signal on 612 for several minutes, which I didn't see yesterday, and 531 was quite strong after being missing yesterday. China on 1206 was actually considerably stronger than yesterday, and heard audio on 981 unlike yesterday, but 1215, which was good yesterday, didn't even reach audio today. Did note VOA on 1575 with audio, which was not the case yesterday. Also heard my first Alaskan of the season, KFQD 750.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta