Re: [IRCA] How to phase BOG's? (Jim Glover)

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 06:30:57PM -0400, Gil Stacy wrote:
> Jim, Dave:
> Dave, I doubt if Jim's car antenna was coupling with the BOG.

I can rule it out.  I rolled the BOG up, and then checked many
of the stations again on my car radio.  The BOG was now once
again a spool of wire in the trunk of my car, and the sations
were still rolling in.

Thanks, Gil, for the additional information about phasing
these things.  I don't really need to spend another C-note or
two on one of these phasers ... but oh my, it is tempting.