Re: [IRCA] New HAR Station on 1380 in Smyrna DE

Re: [IRCA] New HAR Station on 1380 in Smyrna DE

I know that.  I didn't look in the AM query, but in what the FCC
advertises as the HAR database, but i wonder how complete it is.  It's
not as easy to use as the AM/FM database.

The DelDOT website is useless in hunting this down as well.

John Cereghin.