Re: [IRCA] 930 Arabic and warble

Paul,

The Wobbler on 930 is nearly perpetual and presumed by knowledgeable Florida DXers to originate from R.Surco, Ciego de Avila, Cuba. Probably not so the Arabic programming.

I have heard this Wobbler almost any time I cared to tune in, sometimes at extreme levels. Of all those heard over the years, 930 remains the most frequent and strongest. Most of the others have subsided or disappeared, presumably as a result of decrepit equipment finally being repaired or replaced.

My past investigations of the Wobbler are chronicled at my web site, link below.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida, USA