Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Crate Loop crate's on sale at CVS

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Crate Loop crate's on sale at CVS

     I actually have one of these in Green in my classroom. I discovered it the other day during preplanning. I looked at the label and it had the 1692 on there. Trouble is, though, I use it as a place where my students can turn in their work. Maybe I'll look for one in White or just take my chances with Green.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!