[IRCA] Crate Loop crate's on sale at CVS

[IRCA] Crate Loop crate's on sale at CVS

Remember all of the talk about the Crate Loop on the IRCA list, this
past winter?  Since it is Back to School time, the crates that are used
as the frames for the air core loop that Kevin S. designed seem to be
everywhere, now.  I could not find the exact one late last winter and
the one that Walmart had, had ledges that interfered with the winding.
I'm not sure if they are still on sale but CVS had a bunch of white
Sterlite 1692 crates for $3.99.  Again, I don't know if that is a sale
price or an "until gone" price but I bought one.  I hope to "roll my
own," later this Fall.

73,
Dave in Indy