Re: [IRCA] 1710 kHz I-5 Highway 12 search (Format in Plain Text)

Re: [IRCA] 1710 kHz I-5 Highway 12 search (Format in Plain Text)

Dennis,

Thanks a lot Dennis!! Wow! What a trip. I am sure glad you got home
safely!  That rules out Vancouver to Seattle pretty much, and also
towards Yakima,  but maybe Everett North to Bellingham? Maybe even NE
into Wenatchee or even Eastern BC/Central AB, but not too far to the
East as the beverage does not get it. Interesting to say the
least....Boy did I open up a can of worms reporting the station the
other night. hi. I was hoping for a FE Russian, but after the reception
in the afternoon/early evening, that quickly got ruled out.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager