Re: [IRCA] Another night with the 1710 west coast signal

Re: [IRCA] Another night with the 1710 west coast signal

Thanks so much Dennis!!! Wow, what a drive. I am sure glad you did not
hit the deer and got home safely.
  OK, it does not look like it is between Vancouver WA and Seattle, at a
guess. So maybe between Seattle and Bellingham?  But I am realy
wondering where this station is???It is still the strongest off the NE
EWE. I am guessing the carrier I barely receive during the day is from
this Russian, but since I get no audio, it is hard to say for sure. But
I do get Central WA/BC into AB with the NE EWE at night too. So maybe
the station could be farther NE of me??? But not too far off to the
East, as I don't get it on the beverage....Interesting....

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager