Re: [IRCA] KXAM Silent

I was sad to hear that 1310, KXAM was going silent.  I used to listen to it a lot when I was down in Arizona mostly in the 80's.  They used to simulcast their FM sister at the time, KZZP 104.7 which was a powerhouse Top 40 station in the US and owned by Nationwide Communications.  I could hear the 1310 signal a lot farther out from Phoenix than I could the FM so it was nice to have and even catch as DX now and then when I was further away.  So long 1310...  I did find an article on it in the AZ Republic.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/scottsdale/articles/2009/04/14/20090414sr-kxam0416.html

Cheers,
Ty
Located in SE MT