Re: [IRCA] WJLS-560 into eastern Tennessee

Re: [IRCA] WJLS-560 into eastern Tennessee

Thanks Bob. I also was tired when I looked up the call letters on Barries list and miss read what it said. This morning I figured out I was wrong when I looked on a map and couldn't find Beckley, WYOMING!

The only ID I did hear was the call, no town given, got excited and wrote the post. Then turned it all off and when to bed. I should have known better. Just wishfull thinking.
Willis

  I think you will find that WJLS is in WEST VIRGINIA...Not WYOMING. I
listen to them quite often up here in Ontario.

Regards...ROB.

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA