Re: [IRCA] (OT) Re: Wi-Fi legality

Occasionally I mention this...

I still run an old FIDO bulletin board (chowdanet.com) which has email via
two domains, chowda.com and chowdanet.com.  Email is available through the
bulletin board and it can be accessed by dialup.  It's free.  It's the place
from which the NOAA WWV reports are sent automatically.  I run my own SMTP
server so filtering is strictly controlled in-house.

The phone number is on the Chowdanet web site, or drop me a note.

Dialup email access, but no web browsing or any other email access.  Files
can be attached and received, however.

I do have a few users who keep an account as a last ditch email access.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI