Re: [IRCA] Wi-Fi legality (OT)

Scott,

A neighbor had Dish and then decided she wanted cable again. Know what
Charter Cable did?. I kid you not. Then hooked the cable back up, but
spliced into another cable run without any regard to shielding. Boy was
that leaking. They finally changed it, but the RF was still there a
hundred feet away. Charter Cable has filed for Chapter 11.  I really
doubt you could get them to fix their issues.

Patrick