Re: [IRCA] Wi-Fi legality (OT)

Tim,

There you go.... Libraries, motels, internet cafe's, many have open
wifi's. I would it would be hard to prove any wrong intent, and again,
where is it coming from? Can the person tell if someone is using their
open wifi? Can they tell who the person is? I don't see how they can.
Does anyone know?

Patrick