Re: [IRCA] Wi-Fi legality (OT)

Mike,

Interesting. The computer was not purchased by me, but built overseas by
a friend. It may be hard to trace. But again, unless the person was
knowlegeable or even cared, it may not be any issue. Who knows? They may
leave it open for nearby friends or neighbors too? I have no clue.
As Scott said, there is no guarantee it will be there in the future.

Patrick