  From: DXERak@xxxxxxx
  To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx ; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 11:45 PM
  Subject: [NRC-AM] WZFG 1100 Heard in Madison WI

  1100 WZFG MN Dilworth 3/27 2159 CDT. Poor to good in WTAM null with emergency flood programming; station host Chip interviewing Fargo Mayor Dennis Walaker, phone number given to report dike leaks (701-241-1545), singing legal ID (cities given as Dilworth-Fargo-Moorhead), into Fox news where the lead story was on the Fargo situation. New. Tries to hear KFGO 790 and WDAY 970 unsuccessful (790 dominated by CIGM and WSGW, 970 by only partly nullable local WHA); also no trace of Fargo market stations on 740, 1200, 1280 and 1660. A big thank you to all who have posted about this one in the last two nights.

  73     Bill Dvorak   Madison WI        Drake R8B, Quantum QX Pro loop