Re: [IRCA] WZFG-AM 1100 Dilworth, MN

I was able to pick up WZFG 1100 last night at 01:20 EDT.  First North
Dakota station heard here.  They must be running on their day
power/antenna.  It was difficult nulling WTAM because the two stations
are in the same general direction from here, but I was able to get the
WTAM signal low enough so that WZFG could be clearly heard down in the
noise.  Confirmed by their stream.

I also tried for KFGO 790 and KVOX 740 in Fargo, but no luck.  WAEB 790
in Allentown is just thirty miles away and directional right toward me
at night, so it presented too much of a problem.  KVOX 740 was just
overwhelmed by CHWO in Toronto.  I could hear something in the
background but could not make out the audio clearly.

Rene Tetro
Lansdale, PA