Re: [IRCA] WSAR DX Test NOT heard in Indianapolis

Re: [IRCA] WSAR DX Test NOT heard in Indianapolis

texas4421@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Yes- I also thought they had to have a English ID. Here in the south, all Mexican stations that I hear, do ID in spanish and English around the T.O.H. Are they doing it because they want to (the station itself) or because of FCC regs.?

Unless you can find something in the link I posted (which goes to the current version of the FCC rules about legal IDs) that requires the IDs to be in English, then they're doing the ID that way because they want to.

I don't see anything in the rules, as written, that requires an English ID...but of course the way the FCC interprets those rules can, and does, change over time.