Re: [IRCA] WSAR DX Test NOT heard in Indianapolis

Re: [IRCA] WSAR DX Test NOT heard in Indianapolis

     The Test wasn't heard here either because I slept through another Test! Can someone call and wake me up when the next Test rolls around?!?!? Thanks!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!